Right person is timeless!!!😊♾️

 I think it all started at the very start when we met,but took around a decade to make it manifested!!!

But felt that it was the very obvious start to our relationship!! :)

It all started with romance,which both of us not even had a clue on what was happening between us.May be then we were too young'un to picture it.Likely,when two souls touched each others,it was when they started talking!!!!!!!😍

The days passed by,still both of us were on the same page.Nither of us advanced to the next.It was us,who were very much comfortable with the evolving relationship.May be,that could be the reason,neither of us moved to the next. :) That was the warmest and sunniest morning,when the weather was 14°C,such a romantic and cosy start of the day.He told that we would have a day out.To make him annoyed for a moment,I replied no.And there started the argument.He went on giving his own causes,why he wanted that day out and I started giving my own reasons to no!!!And he finally,he ended up opening that he planned it because he wanted to surprise me😍.There I caught my love pie.

When souls talk each other,is there anything they can hide from each other????

Certainly no. We went out for the date,there he summoned me to be his betterhalf!!!! And for me it's a moment with tears of joy!!!!! That was the moment that I was waiting for !!!!!!!!

How can I reject such a priceless proposal???
I right away hugged him so tight to make him feel my acception for his proposal.And he replied "I love you too!!" 
That was where our souls were tied to eternity.!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
♾️♾️♾️

To meet the right person is timeless,no matter how bad or good the situation is.!!!!!!!

What more can I be grateful for,when life has given me you ....???

That is the relationship,which made us more attentive to each other.😍

When we were away from each other,the first thing was that my eyes started searching around,whether he was around me.
When he was not available,it was me who felt so much frustated that he was not with me,because I always wanted him to be with me,no matter what!!!

It was me who feels so much possessive,whenever he's around girls or he speaks to other girls.How can other girls grab my property???

And you start fighting over small things,which annoyed you,bothered you,which you later realised that those were the moments,which brought you both together. And the perking after the fight turns out to be the cutest!!!😚

A listener needs a listener too,and she's that person for him.

She is his go to person!!! What more a guy wants,when he has a go to person on his back.

Everyone started pointing out her,that she is too much possessive upon him,and he replied that it is her kinda love!!!

And being such a way  attracted him more towards her.

It is just their eye contact,which speaks everything,whenever they do not have a chance to speak out.

It is just his touch,which makes her so calm and composed at the times of anger.

He is her stress-buster.!!!!😍😍😍😍

When they hug each other,they appear as if a single rock is sculptured into two bodies,clinging together.

The way they smile each other,whenever they see each other is just priceless!!!It just speaks millions of emotions.

Even after the huge storms,we hold on each other's hand.Neither we did not stop loving each other after that storm.Indeed,that was where we figured out that we need to hold strong to each other.!!♾️
And the hilarious part is that sometimes instead of gluing up and sorting the things,we end up making those situations more messy!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And the way he convinces her whenever he commits a mistake ,turns out to be so lovely of all!!!!

And the way she annoys him,turns out to be so cheeky!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Whatever the situation is,they never lost the trust upon each other.

And they never slept without solving their argument!!

Upfront he is her master in every of her step.

May be they were too naive when they touched each other,but that is where they both realised that,meeting a right person is timeless😍😍😍😍

Not everyone gets that lucky charm,if you get,make sure you won't lose it till the end!!!


State: A story observed from the eyes of the author,which is still on the path.The author is not involved in the story,it is just the eyeing of the author and the pink guavas of the butterflies!!!




Comments