My Diary Snaps Of 2021!!!😊😇

My Sunrises and Sunsets from My 2021 Travel Diaries!

I truly believe that the best trips are always the unplanned ones — because that’s when I captured all these shots! Whenever I look back at my nature photos, traveling instantly becomes the top thing on my bucket list.

The best part of traveling for me is having a window seat, a favorite book in hand, and snapping those random, mesmerizing sunrises and sunsets. Can anything compare to the pleasure of watching dawn or dusk? Absolutely not! I just love the warmth I feel when I embrace the sun’s rays.

It’s never the same sunrise or sunset, nor the same spot — each one is unique. It’s not just about standing still and taking pictures; sometimes I capture shots while moving. Those photos wash away all my tiredness, and honestly, I never get tired of capturing these perfect moments. What surprises me the most is how these random shots often turn out to be the best ones! 💞

At the same time, they teach me valuable lessons I can relate to real life:

  • Capturing while moving reminds me that nothing in life ever truly stops or ends — everything keeps going, no matter the moment.

  • When you try to capture a shot, there’s no guarantee it will turn out the same every time. Sometimes the first shot is worse, but the next one might be better. This shows that not everything is pre-planned; success depends on how much effort you put in.

  • The more viewpoints you try, the more unique and distinct your shots become — just like opinions. Everyone sees things differently.

  • Morning is dawn, when the day begins and light enters. Evening is dusk, when the light fades. This reminds us that nothing is permanent — neither sorrow nor joy lasts forever. Everything changes, and every ending leads to a new beginning.

So, during your travels, try to enjoy the mesmerizing sunrises and sunsets — they make the journey more beautiful and serene. Just embrace the coziness. 😍🌸

And here are my snaps! 🤩

       

             

Comments