School😍😍

 School:

My journey throughout my school life is my journey to heaven.Who said there is no heaven on this Earth?And for me it's my school.Whenever I hear the word school,all the memories I had with it just rewinds around my eyes.
       
            How can someone cannot fall in love with you?It gives everything.All the courage to withstand firmly whatever happens in life,it gives the optimistic strength to be normal even when it's a failure.It turns a kid into a tween,tween to a teenager and to a wholely person.
           
Upfront,it gave me some idiots whom I admire my entire life and feel them as my platinums🤩🤩
  
           Before we chose our distinct streams,we sung together,we danced together,we laughed together and infact those were the prettiest,purest,heartful smiles,we had loads of fun,we held our hands and enjoyed every moment to it's fullest.Where can I get such priceless moments as I had with my idiot friends?
My school is my nostalgia.I wonder if it remembers all the children it had with it or just forget them whenever they leave...!?🤔
School,you proved me the best when I had secured the first place and also you have seen the worst of me when I had bunked the class and got caught by my teacher.You have made me a better person,where if someone pats my shoulder for the good thing I have done,I can proudly say that it's my school teachers who taught me to become indeed a good person.You have seen every corner of mine.My victory,my defeat,my fun,my excitement,my misery,my seriousness,my naughtiness,what not?You know every corner of mine.

I ran and played in your grounds,I came to you with my little feet tapping to the ground,and left you with my running feet and somewhere I grew up.When it was the farewell day,I stood in the middle of ground and looked around you and the sphere,I had around you,rewinded infront of my eyes.And for me,it was like a dying moment and so terrible to take up that I'm no longer gonna be with you.
You took me crying at the first day and you left me weeping when it was the last day.
I have entered the school,with an innocent and endeavering face,but now I can proudly say that I have left with favourite teachers,whom I adore my entire life and 4 friends and thousands of memories that I will recall and cherish ever.
Only because of you I met splendid friends,who are my lifelines,despite being in different places.
And now,I can firmly say that those homeworks,daily sliptests and exams were much uncomplicated and tranquil than these 8 semesters and unnumbered assignments.
You are invaluable,cherished,irreplaceable,hilarious moment in my life😊🤗😚.I miss you.I want you here with me now.



Comments