Friendship🤩🥰

 Never thought,that I would get such people on my side,whom I can say as my lifelines!!!!!😍🤗

AAnd now,I don't know where to start this loop⏱.Yes,it's an amazing loop.And you people are my unpaid therapists!!!!!!!!!! My heartfelt huge gratitude on you all people,for being in my life.❣❣❣

Thankyou for being my everything,when I felt like I have nothing.🤗
Thankyou for loving me,when I was unlovable.😍
Thankyou for making my day surprised,when it was a boredom day.🤩🎁
Thankyou for making me so naughtiest,with which we had done all the mischievous and indelible things.😂😜
Thankyou for taking all my pain,when my heart was heavy.🙂😇
Thankyou for making me to do the things that I hate,because there I got an extra hour to spend with you people.!!😏😋
Thankyou for being solution for many of my problems.😁
Thankyou for being my torchbearer,when all the paths of mine were closed.👏👐
Thankyou for being my detour,when I had no strategy to move.❗✅
Thankyou for making me feel so arrogant with all your tangled things,which strengthened our unity.🔁
Thankyou for being my sunshine in my darkest days.🌞🌈
Thankyou for being most beautiful and stunning part of my life.😍💥💖
My life would have been so incomplete without you idiots.Thanks a bunch for being with me on cloud 9 💞and in my depression as well.Life without you hadn't been complete,never imagined your absence in my life,which may stop me there itself.!!!!!!
We may have argued and fought on many things,we had complex times,we hated each other for a while,but more than that we loved each other,and now I'm desperately missing all those things that I 've done with you.Can't wait anymore to see you all.😚🙌
Never ever dare to leave me!
Big huggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss you a lot and love you to the core💕💖


Comments

  1. Beautiful 💖🥰.. liked the smilies that you put along with words are too good.. keep it up..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment