to more good days and smiles!!!

 It feels like I lost myself after I lost you!!
When it was said that, addiction to people is dangerous, I thought that it wouldn't be my cup of tea, because I then believed that, our bond is eternal and no matter what, at the EOD, we will be together. But why would I lead my life like what was said is happening in my life?

Have you ever just thought, about how I'm getting through without your presence here? Maybe I was so tired, trying to speak to you, and left with immeasurable tears, getting no response from you in turn. Can you just imagine that this is not merely a post, but you and me inside me? I still wonder how I got addicted to you!!! It's you and only you, that is irreplaceable in my life. And now, I don't even know, how it feels when I'm with you!! What made this chaos happen in our lives?

Whenever you just text me randomly, I feel so strange and there I break again!!!
Maybe it will remain as a patch, a phase of love, emotions, happiness, and the ultimate joy, that I'm gonna cherish all those moments, every second, merely the moments, but not that person again!!!

You might not intentionally get out of me, maybe the circumstances, the situations, the people around you made you do so. I'm sure that you're not wrong. I still believe, whatever you do is always the right thing!!!
On the top, you just cannot imagine, how bad my heart is weeping!!!!!

I suppose you are feeling the same, because we used to be one, though separated by two bodies.

I just have no words to tell you how much I miss you.

It would have been completely wet if it was a paper!!
 

After we got separated,

The happiest and naughtiest person just turned out as an introvert,

The one who used to smile and made everyone smile is now hiding the face from smiling,

The one who loved to mingle is now trying to be alone,

The one who felt happy by disturbing everyone is now trying to be quiet and depressed,

The one who loved to post the happy faces is now posting the pitiful lines,

The one who used to be a kid is now so calm,

The one who used to hug his hands and sit is now left with tears seeing other couples in the cafeteria, remembering their own moments,

The one who was supposed to be an ideal pair is now left with happy tears whenever she sees a happy pair,

The one who was completely an extrovert is now growing up in unknown spaces where no one knows her..!!!

The one who thought that the future time would be with him is now spending all her time alone, staring at his pictures.

baby, will I ever get you back??

This is very badly chasing me, baby, at least once for the last time, I just want to see you and feel you heartfully. Nothing more I could ask you!!! I am sorry if there are any blunders from my side, but one thing to mention is, in whatever past happened, I was involved by someone, I did not commit any mistake, baby, I hope you understand!!!

Maybe in our next meet, my salty tears would embrace you warmly and you are supposed to make them sweet and slippy!!!

Remember, I am with the same excitement to meet you, as much excited as I was when I met you on the very 1st day!!

Please get back to me baby, you are my only ideal person!!! And I love you infinitely ❤️

Comments