One Last time!!!! 🫢🏻♾️πŸ’•

Howdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did not think of writing a blog like this one.But I just wanted to make a montage of all of these,so that the future me who would look at this,will have a smile on the face and the rewind of memories.

Here you go....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was a teenager,when I stepped into the college,but now I'm stepping out as an adult!!Huhuhuhhh....I grew up!!

8 semesters,40+subjects,one night stand for semesters,last day submissions,late to classes,too many attendance proxies and tons of memories.......so you got what I'm talking about...??? Yeah,it's about the end of our graduation !!!!

I had fun,not gonna lie.Friends are are fun,family too!!!We also get to learn a lot from friends,apart from doing hilarious things.But lemme be honest,I'm gonna miss this all now!!I believe,it is the same with everyone.It is the moment to leave all of your hands with bag of mixed emotions.This farewell could be sad,but definitely a new beginning in one's life.The dedication we have showed throughout our graduation is unimaginable,so only we are here now!!!
 

May be it is the innocence and transparency in our friendship,is what made to attend the college everyday,though it was too hot or cool or rainy.Turning back to the first year, it feels like it had happened just yesterday. These were the days when I used to sit in the front rows and raise my hands to answer the questions asked by the professors, write assignments on my own and had more than 85% attendance. Well, all that was first year,probably not after that.It was the time when all the branches were combined. I’m sure that all my friends would agree that we made some of the best memories during our 1st year,because we were pampered a lot,as we were the youngons in the college at that time.

And when we trod on to the second year of graduation,It was the year when we were introduced to the world of computer science. I never knew what actually computer science was. It all  tasted like Java.....Lol.....just kidding!! They were hell of core subjects from the year of 2. At that point of time,it had not seemed like the moment of making memories,it was about good grades, it was only about survival till the end of the semester.I have to admit that I always attended the class reluctantly but seeing my friends in the same condition was a little reassuring.The afternoon classes tested my patience to control my sleep and my friend’s endurance for not breaking out laughing.

Meanwhile,the floor walks and the rest rooms became our places to relax and chit chat.The computer labs were our places to chill and to vivaciously do our kinda things.Huh,by then we had already completed the Mechanical Engineering Lab and studied 10+ subjects,I believe all streams of B.Tech has to go through this.May be that is why the engineering students are so called "the jack of all trades".And you know what,our 2nd year of graduation was all virtual,so called the " virus " we are,as it perfectly connects to our stream,Computer Science.Lol,we had studied everything and had written all the semesters offline,though the classes were online.It was not that easy man, to get passed out of the semesters.

And the semesters,they were nothing more than a nightmare because you can’t expect them to be happiness slice, unless you start to study a week before. But like always my friends were ready to rescue me by joining me in night outs. Yes, night out make wonders too!!!

When we trod on to our third year of graduation,college Fest "Savishkar 2k22",is what comes to my mind.Nothing beats the fun we had during the preparations for our very first grand college event,throughout,being in the college.And that takes a great place.Believe me,everyone had done and made the memories to the fullest at that time.And it was the year,where the doors of few love stories had opened too!!!!That was damn cute right.The fresh birds used to roam everywhere,holding their hands,as someone would snatch them away .TBH,the gigs,shows,performances were damn phenomenal in our college fest.On the top,this paved a great friendship among the every quarrelling demons too!!!Lol,people who used to fight and box,had become great friends,shouldering each other. And all the events that we coordinated together like quizzes,dances,food stalls and many more. I still cherish them.

And in the final year of graduation,everything stood on our side,the security,the juniors,the faculty,the whole department.It became so tough for all of us to take the things,as we are doing all these things for the one last time in our lives.....is it not hard to take?? 

This is the phase that decided our life. It is the time where our college uniform is going to get transformed into formals.We are gonna step from college to corporate.How come,we came over four years of graduation,just like that???? It is the time when we secured our placements too.

Whenever I used to stare at my watch sometimes during the lectures and seminars, the watch just didn’t seem to be ticking  and yet I really feel that time fell so short for me to learn and enjoy when I look back at the past four years.!!!

And when I look back over my graph of these 4 years,I feel that college has been so kind and generous to me. The department has been so fetching and supportive to me. It shaped and shown me many corners and gave me stage to host the college fest!!!! And in the 4th year,I got placed in TCS. So, I would be guilty if I don’t thank all the people who stood on my side,paving great ways.

Our esteemed Head of the department , certainly the kind of all the HOD’s of our college(because we are under the same umbrella) who constantly inspires us both through his words and deeds. And the Cryptography subject, which was a nightmare for me,was possible to clear only because of your lectures.Thank you sir.

The ones sculpture our destiny,Professors, people who are key reason for shaping our destiny ahead. It is not that they shape only our professional destiny,but they do the personal destiny as well.It is you all,who brought up an eminent transpose,by motivating us with too many inspirational stories of yours.They really drove us a lot,yes I mean it.Although I respect all the professors equally, I feel fortunate enough to be taught by you all.All of you are very plentiful and down to earth.Kudos to you all,for shaping innumerable batches like us.

Dear non teaching staff, thank you so much for so being kind to us and TBH,you were the demons to all of us,when we were in the 1st year.. I have to admit that there are moments when we cursed you for your over hyped acts of discipline. We hated you then. But when I recall all those moments it feels kinda funny and lovely now. Anyways thankyou, for being there with us these four years.

My glug,Yeah all my dear stunning stars, you,you...made my graduation life more memorable and you people made to kick off my bucket list as we all ticked everything of it!!!!!  Without you people these four years would just be compilation of mundane boring classes. You added life to these four years. I am enough fortunate to be a part of your lives.And certainly,huge credits for teaching me life,with your words and acts.

The graduation life,has taught me many thing,out of few which I'm gonna state here

 It has shown me the taste and the zeal to achieve success and at the same time depths of pitfalls of failure. And how sweet the success tastes right after many pitfalls. 

It has taught me how to handle the people.

It habituated me to regulate my journaling,as failures became my friends at a point.

It has brought up that corner of a writer(still not to the par),but yet to,due to the tons of memories.

On the top, it has allowed me to reshape,explore and discover more of myself.

From being the cute shy students in the orientation day who found it difficult to say ‘Hi’ to the students next to them, to the confident ones on the signature day, we find it even more difficult to say good-bye.

The days would get busier,the gap farther and a day would come,even if you want to ,you won't be able to make it all.So,live the moment.

It is sad to see you all leave,but it is glad to see all of us prepared for the next phase of our lives!!! And a happy farewell to us.

Let us never stop learning and let us never stop winning!!!!

 Let me quote Dr. Seuss here.

Do not cry because it’s over.!! Smile because it happened.!!!

Comments