I am still the same person !!!!

 I'm still the same person!!!


I'm still the same person, who has the genuine feelings, rather than the fake smiling face.

I'm still the same person, who loves to give and get surprises, rather than gifting something online virtually.

I'm still the same person, who loves to send and receive the greeting cards and letters filled with warmthness, rather than sending mails and forwarding the messages.

I'm still the same person, who wishes to spend time in person, rather than being present on video calls and Skype.

I'm still the same person, who cries heart out, when I get hurt, rather than quitting off from social media.

I'm still the same person, who loves to enjoy being kid at heart , rather than having busy schedule all the plate!!!

I'm still the same person, who loves to enjoy glancing sunsets and sunrises, rather than sticking to OTT series.

I'm still the same person,who loves to express all the heart out ,rather than hiding the face off!!!

I'm still the same person, who loves to have street bites, rather than ordering food on Swiggy and Zomato.

In this world of Netflix and prime, being and buying everything online virtually, rushing and physically surviving to get things done, just forgetting how to make mental peace, just forgetting to be with holy books like Gita, ,just forgetting about the importance of spiritual power to mankind,just stopped being kind and compassionate, I'm still the same person who loves to be the constant original eternally. 

#preservance

#be original

#boldness pays a lot

Comments