My journaling jar!!!!!!

 It was 2012,me being a school going girl,I was an extrovert till that date.As time passed by,gradually I became an introvert to the world around me and an extrovert to myself!!!! So,it was me who felt nervous and hesitated to share all ongoing thoughts in my mind.

                                        I felt so exhausted and concerned about myself that how to bump out all the ever running thoughts in my mind!! In simpler,just wanted to make myself free from all the stuff that I always keep thinking of..!!We,being humans,always have our own stuff,which we do not want to share with anyone else,but except us!! I once thought that it would be fine..if,I alone speak out what I was going through,like to yell,when it was sad,to shout out when it was joy,to learn when it was a failure,to be stable when it was a milestone. But,that haven't seemed to work,felt like still there was something left inside within.

              So,thought of connecting my thoughts to pen and putting them down on the paper.There it started all!!!I gave a path in myself as a part to make myself free from the exaggeration.So,gave place to journaling in my little world,which then became a beautiful and a significant world!!!

What actually my kind of journaling is..? From the moment I open my eyes,to the moment I close my eyes in a day,I put every of my feeling on to the paper.Ofcourse,it is just not a paper,it is my only eternal piece,with whom I am gonna throw anything and get only happiness in return. Irrespective of the situation that I am into,I generally write everything,it's not that I only write when I am sad or happy,but do every moment.!!

So,why do I write every moment?Started questioning myself that why do I note every ordinary situation as well!? Then I came to know that,it's me,who will learn to deal the situations better,under any circumstances,rather just physically going through!!Well,what I tried to convey you is,there will be some ordinary situations,where your presence may not matter the most,but you feel unspecial for yourself.So,in that situation rather just letting it to pass by,you will learn how not to feel low nor just being ordinary in that moment.

Journaling just not makes you free from your exaggerating thoughts,but will surely gonna scrapout the gap,between your innerself and outerself.Well,journaling is not just about writing your thoughts,but also  connecting to your innerself. I suppose that there must be some purpose for everything you makeout to do in your life.There are a lot of benefits,that you will get from journaling!!

Lemme share you my sophistications that I observed in my day to day living,that I got through journaling!!

It helps you to carve yourself into a pretty personality.

That warmth when you just cast out all your thoughts will be damn unique and makes yourself love more than you usually do.

When you share everything of yours,without any hesitation,will make you a stable person,to be calm and composed!!!

It will definitely make you a conscious and considerable person.

It helps you to achieve your goals,meet your deadlines and helps you in gaining self confidence.

It helps to explore more of yourself,know every corner of yours,strengthen what you lack off.

The biggest ability is that,it will help you to track your emotions.You will be able to distinguish what triggers your positive feelings and what triggers your negative feelings.

It will surely let you know the purpose like what and why.

It improves your writing and communication skills,strengthens your memory majorly.

You will become consistent and dedicated,which is a perfect key for every task.

                                                Upfront,journaling is not only about sharing your personal thoughts and emotions.It can be of any type like food journal,dream journal,travel journal,to do list journal and many more. 

It is not just a piece of paper and a pen,it is the invisible person,who will be with you regardless of circumstances,it is your unpaid therapist!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you will find my experience useful,give yourself some time to explore your innerself buddy!!!!!!😊

                                              


Comments