Super Hero.!!

                Father......No words aren't enough to describe how much the word weighs!!!

When I was in my childhood,I just thought that, father is the one,who just brings money home.When I grew up to my adolescence,I just thought that,father is the one who also looks after his wife and children besides bringing money and needed things home.And when I am in my teenage,I came to know that,Father is the pillar of the house.

Can we construct a storeyed building without pillars??

And now I realised that,for me it is completely impossible to complete any task without my father.You are the foundation of my life as well as the family.Not even a single day of mine goes on,without seeking anything from you.I was just angry with you sometimes,when I thought you have just scolded me for what I have done,but could not think that you were and are trying to put me on the right track.I sometimes end up ridiculously,not considering your words.But do you know that,I also cry off the door for behaving with you like that?I misunderstood your love,the way you cared.I just look up your ferociousness,whenever you say no to few things,which I wanted to do..!!But thank you so much,for those situations,which might ended up hurting me instantly,deep down made me to understand your care towards me.

Nanna,

You are the one who always makes me happy,by giving all the things that I want regardless of getting how difficult it is.

You are the one,who gives me the hope,during my darkest times.

You are the one who celebrates my success and happiness.

You are the one who truly believes in me regardless of how many times I fail.

You are the one who sacrifices your happiness for my happiness,your dreams for my dreams,your needs for my needs.

You are the one who sacrificed your good days to make our lives bright.

You are the one who faces all difficulties,without letting us know any of them.

As the days are passing by,I am just coming to know your role in my life and in the family,which is making me to think of you,in every task I do.You always try not to take off the smile on my face.

From being cool to being strict,

From being naughty to  being obedient,

From being kid to being an elder,

From being a peer to being a mentor,

From being an antagonist to being a companion,

From being ferocious to being a witty person,

From being doctor to being Father,

Your presence just made my life complete.Everyday,every hour,every second,every moment,your presence is the fuel of my life,which stops me there itself,when you are not by my side.Unseen efforts,struggles of you in supporting and raising the family may sometimes go unnoticed.

But,I just cannot put your love,untiring supports into the words.

You are my inspiration,

You are my role model,

You are my teacher,

Ultimately you are the guru of my life.

Thanks a ton for raising two strong girls and teaching the life,you are our life coach.Whatever the decision you take for us,that ultimately turns our lives into the best.And sorry for being rude to you in few moments.And I suppose that,those moments made us more touchly-feely.

And now how can I pay for your hardwork and struggles you have done,just to make our lives bright?

Well I cannot repay it.Ideally,I want to be your best little princess in the next life too...!!

I am now so proud to have a great father like you,You are the best...!!!!

Please don't leave my hand Nanna..I soulfully pray for your happy,healthy,wealthy life ahead.!!

Infact,we do not need a day to celebrate the person who gave us the birth,it is just one more blissful moment to honour you..!!!!

Wishing you very happy father's day Nanna!!!!!!πŸ˜πŸ«‚πŸ˜Š

                       





  


Comments