MOM. :-)❤

MOTHER...!!

The only word,which has incredible love and affection,the only word which makes one's life complete.There's no world without a mother.Though the entire society stands up against you,the only person who keeps standing with you no matter what,is your mother.Whenever we talk about mother,we end up speaking only a few words,because it's the only sense which can be heartfelt more than a visual.
            
         Have you ever thought of gifting your mother,the way she gifted you a precious and gratified life?

There's nothing in this world you can gift her to mount up the range of sacrifices and the hustles she had gone through,to make you feel gratified every moment.!,rather you can give her a contented atmosphere,by constantly esteeming her with love and care.Sometimes,you may endup fighting with her for no cause and end up in angry with her,you may not talk to her few days,you may not even hold her hand at times,but though you fight with her,you don't speak to her,she prays for your well-being,with no impurities in her heart.And infact,she never asks anyone to support her.Because she has such a ballooning and colossal heart to backup herself and also her children.✨πŸ‘ΈπŸ».

              Being a girl,I feel it's such a terrifying and horrible time to go through period cramps.But mom,how have you gone through the period of nine months,made me in your womb and having the labor pains and ending up with a pathetic and touching smile on your face,when you hear the cry of your  baby crying in the cradle?Don't you remember the difficult period you had gone through?

                           Now,I can utmostly say that I have no right to hurt you and to make you feel regretful,even for a moment.Mom,you are my constant,no matter what,you kept being my backbone.Life without you is a garland without flowers and lavancha.There's no life without you.Whenever you are by my side,I feel like I am on the top of the Mt.Everest.Thankyou is a sea-level word to value you.So,I don't wanna lower my obeisances and love towards you just by uttering a thankyou.I have no words to express and reveal my gratitude towards you for being my constant all the time,no matter what.!Not a single day,I owe you a life time.You always have a special compartment in my heart.You're always my queen for this lifetime....!!!



                   DEDICATED TO MINE AND ALL THE SUPERMOMS OUT THERE.!

                                       

Comments